- Erik Funfar on What’s in Your Personality Pot?
- Development Coach, Business Coach, Executive Coach, Corporate Coach on Improving Leadership Skills with Equilibria Management Training
- Timothy Barker on An Impromptu E-Colors Coaching Experience
- EQ Travel Log: So Close, Yet So Far Away | Equilibria Blog on EQ Travel Log: Have you been there?
- Andrew Scarry on Whale Watching Ain’t For Me
Tag Archives: Equilibria
I started working on rigs in the mid-70′s and was on tour when the Piper Alpha blew up a few miles away from our rig. The disaster impacted me early on and I promised myself: If there ever came an opportunity … Continue reading
Meet MotoGP Rider Yonny Hernandez and his new P.I. Wristband This week we would like to highlight the accomplishments of young racer Yonny Hernandez from Colombia. Yonny is a motorcycle racer who competes in the world renown MotoGP motorbike racing … Continue reading
When I started to learn about E-Colors and found out it was a tool that could be used to help people communicate better, it immediately sparked my interest. I eagerly took the PDI (Personality Diversity Indicator) online at Equilibria’s website … Continue reading
You would think at this point, I would no longer be amazed by the kids in our E-Colors in Education program, yet I STILL am. Each year Southwest Schools Middle, High School, and Phoenix Campus have gradually found new ways and ideas … Continue reading
When I retired from the Pharmaceutical Industry I decided to place my efforts in helping people develop their careers. I felt that the positive results in my career were in large part due to the efforts of a mentor I … Continue reading